Understand the principles major brands have spent millions testing and developing
Get a 'back-stage-pass' to the techniques major brands use to drive website engagement. Get all of this jargon free and without the 'geek-speak'.
Know how to put this to work on your site
Use the templates, examples and workbooks provided to apply these same principles to your site. Thus encouraging increased customer engagement.
Enjoy much higher engagement on your site
With your website back on track, your customer engagement will shoot through the roof. Happy customers. Happy you.
What’s my investment?
Pre-launch offer: £475 (Normally: £950)
- Coming July 2016. Take advantage of our pre-launch price now and save 50%.
- Take a comprehensive look at how major brands structure their website.
- Understand the 7 fundamental techniques they use to create insane levels of customer engagement.
- Apply each of these principles and feel an increased sense of confidence in your website.
- Access online at any time.
- Comprehensive workbook and templates included.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
This series of online videos and the corresponding workbook, take you through the seven major principles well-known brands like Netflix and Apple use on their websites. By the end of the course, you will have a thorough understanding of the techniques and know how to apply them quickly and easily. We are confident that you will begin to see a dramatic improvement in customer engagement. If you are not convinced this is a great investment for your site, the course comes complete with our 30 day money back guarantee.
What makes us different?
Running an e-commerce business can be daunting, confusing and hard. We know what it feels like. We've been running our own e-commerce businesses for over 12 years. The good news is, we've learned a thing or two during that time and have sold and distributed more than 6 million products around the world and generated over £30m ($50m) in world-wide revenue.
Join our community of like-minded e-commerce leaders.
Become effective in every area of e-commerce.
Understand exactly which areas of your business need work.
Unite your team around a common strategy.
The latest from our blog
- You can’t wait for customers to come to you. You have to figure out where they are, go there and drag them back to your store
- Customer service shouldn’t just be a department, it should be the entire company. Tony Hsieh
- The reason it seems that price is all your customers care about is that you haven’t given them anything else to care about. Seth Godin
- 5 ways to make the most of your about us page
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful. Jeff Bezos